Calm, Forward, Straight

Calm, Forward, Straight

Thursday, June 10, 2010

In the Arena #15 - All's well that ends well...

Our "arena" is finally done. Finished just before dark last night. It seems like projects usually take twice as long as you think they will lol. The new shape of the space is much more inviting and open, with room for larger circles and no tight corners. There are some new grazing opportunities and shady areas. I installed safety caps on the t-posts as well. Thanks so much to my dad who came up to look after Val while I had the fence down, but who ended up pulling out all the old fence posts for me. Val got to play "find the treat" in his slow feed hay bag while we were working so he was satisfied. I believe he enjoyed the company, and seemed especially attracted to my dad - which makes me happy. First ride tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, love my readers, and knowing that you've stopped by - it really makes my day.

However, to avoid the new illegible blogger word verification, I've added comment moderation. Lesser of two evils.

Please don't let this stop you - keep those comments coming!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...