Calm, Forward, Straight

Calm, Forward, Straight

Monday, September 6, 2010

Reunited - and it feels so good...

I was finally able to get off the island and bring my horse home today... boy did I miss him. Thankfully he seems totally sound on his bruised sole, and is off the bute. By the way, Val says - don't even touch the bute tube and then touch a cookie...




It was a beautiful day for traveling. I've noticed that Val spends a lot more time looking out his windows than eating when he's on the road. We did have to drive through salt water and sand on the highway, leftover from the storm, but it wasn't a big deal.




Nothing says homecoming like a good roll!


4 comments:

  1. I'm sure he's glad to be home and rolling is the only true way to make sure everything is just right with his world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - so glad he's back! Now life is truly back to normal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and will come back to read more. Glad to find another person interested in classical dressage. Your horse is gorgeous!
    I also just signed the petition you provided the link for. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol -

    I'm encouraged about how many of us want to preserve classical dressage - maybe the silent majority?!

    Thanks for stopping by. I'll be visiting your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love my readers, and knowing that you've stopped by - it really makes my day.

However, to avoid the new illegible blogger word verification, I've added comment moderation. Lesser of two evils.

Please don't let this stop you - keep those comments coming!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...