Calm, Forward, Straight

Calm, Forward, Straight

Sunday, January 16, 2011

At the barn #32 - I get by with a little help from my friend

We didn't make it out of town for our lessons this weekend... (had to hang around and babysit - see previous post)... so I got some work done leveling the footing in our arena. Billie over at camera obscura recently did a lovely post where she talked about wishing you had your camera on hand, and not wanting to miss the action if you didn't. Luckily this day mine was in my pocket. :)


7 comments:

  1. Put that guy on the payroll immediately!! Very funny, great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been awarded the "Stylish Blogger Award". Please come by my blog (www.ahorseandahalf.com) to pick it up.

    ps, totally reminds me of my pony. You should see if your horse will play with those muck tub carts...mine will spend hours rolling it back and fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billie and GHM-

    I have seriously (sort of) been considering getting some help with dragging the arena. Ground driving with the harrow attached anyone?!

    OntheBit-

    Thank you so much!! :)

    I'm a long time reader of your blog - you and TB at X were the first blogs I found, and inspired me to start writing about my own dressage adventures.

    Dom-

    Val is a big help around the barn ;)
    Thanks for stopping by - so glad we've found each other's blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee!!!
    Val, just needs some practice...he can groom the arena for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love my readers, and knowing that you've stopped by - it really makes my day.

However, to avoid the new illegible blogger word verification, I've added comment moderation. Lesser of two evils.

Please don't let this stop you - keep those comments coming!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...